Friday, November 21, 2008

Genesis

Well, here begins a blog... I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while, and finally decided to do it, as a place to put some of my thoughts that I don't want to put on someone's comments section, either because it would take too long, or maybe a little unusual.   Sometime's it just helps to clear the mind to write things down.  And hopefully, a comment or two can help clear up my thinking.  I really do try to have an open mind about things, so comment away, I'm always open to the idea that I'm completely wrong, completely crazy, or both!  I plan to covor some philisophical and theological issues, in relation to the LDS church (I'm LDS, and studied philosophy, among other things in college).  Maybe an occasional deep thought, and I'd guess I'll jump into politics rather frequently (I'm a libertarian).  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment